Bookshelvesbad customer service and product

I ordered a set of bookshelves from "The Palms" Coricraft Cape Town. I was told the company does not delivery until the full amount for the shelves has been paid. I duly paid this in good faith. Considering the cost of the shelves I thought the product I would receive would be of similar standard. Sadly within 15 minutes after delivery when dusting the shelves I notice that the product was of less quality than that which I saw to purchase and phoned the supplier. They said they would collect them the next day. No collection. I was then told the following week. No collection. I was then told the warehouse has "NO stock" Hard to believe. The Palms then said they would send the bookshelf off their floor to the warehouse to check and deliver to us. This set of shelves was instead sent to a new customer in Namibia. I still to date almost 6 weeks after delivery have no satisfaction. Do not under any circumstances fall for the 'pay 100% before delivery.' ploy The product I have is not worth the full payment and the after service from Coricraft is non-existent. Very disappointed.

La