Bookit.com / false advertising/hidden fees
We booked two hotels through bookit, only to find out that they both had a hidden fee attached. The price listed on their webpage clearly states the hotel price, a cost for "taxes/fees", and a total. The resort fee is hidden somewhere in their "terms and conditions." the customer service reps cannot speak english and refuse to allow you to speak with a supervisor. I was put on hold twice only to be hung up on. They have a $20 fee to cancel, as well as a $25 fee to call them. They scam you into booking through them and then make money off your booking while you get back-doored with fees they hide, then gouge you if you try to quit them.
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - refund cancellation fee - booking id:44386026
- Bookit.com - fraud 
- Bookit.com - wedding day ruined 
- Bookit.com - flights
- Bookit.com - don't believe anything shown on bookit.com!