Booking.com — putting their button our tripadvisor page without telling us.
We signed up with booking.com to help get additional business, thinking I'll
get on their site for those people that use booking.com and it will add to the organic traffic, tripadvisor, etc. what happened was they put their booking button plus Priceline on our Tripadvisor direct connect page, essentially stealing bookings that would have come directly to website. The only way to get the buttons off is to cancel the relationship with booking .com. I'm sure the agreement allows them to do this but I still feel it is a sneaky way of getting commissions they don't realy earn.
Needless to say we are canceling our association with booking.com.
Additionally I am going quit booking with booking.com on my personal trips. Right now I have 13 nights of rooms booked in Spain for a Feb. trip that I will cancel and either book directly with the hotel or change hotels.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy