Booking.com / hotel
Booked a 3* hotel in Cannes for my husband and his colleague for three nights. Hotel was disgusting - dirty sheets, broken wires hanging out of TV, smelled horrible. Was shown several rooms each as bad or worse than the one before. Told hotel they would not be staying - booked another hotel through Booking.com. Complained to Booking.com who appeared helpful at first but after 10 days came back saying the hotel would not refund the amount they had taken but Booking.com would give us 10% back as an ex gratia payment.
I have used booking.com for years but will never use them again. They accept no responsibility for the hotels on their site, there is obviously no checks made so as long as they get their fees from the hotel they could not care less about their customers!
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy