Booking.com / hotel booking
My complaint is a general issue involving several incidents that happened via Booking.com. I have been using their services for years, but lately, things have become less than ideal...
When you reserve, you get a list of amenities: free breakfast, free cancelation, airport transfer, swimming pool... When you get there, the swimming pool has been empty for a while, the breakfast is not included in the price of the night, the hotel does not do airport transfers, but will get you a taxi for a minimal fee ($25...) And you try to cancel (2 months in advance!) and you are told you got a really good deal, so you can't cancel...
This is "bait and switch"! The hotel says they warned you (really? when??) and Booking.com tells you this is between you and the hotel.
Do yourself a favour: stay away from Booking.com, deal with the hotel directly, and don't give your credit card number before you are certain of what services you are securing!
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy
- Booking.com - cancellation money not refunded hotel