Booking.com / customer service does not keep their promises
After receiving 'overbooked - go book somewhere else' message, I booked another guesthouse. Customer Service at Booking.com promises to refund the difference. I ask to confirm this on e-mail. After talked to 3 different people at helpdesk still no clear: Booking.com will pickup the difference. Either vague wording or just no reply.
I guess Booking.com strength is to lure you into booking hotels with them. If there is a problem they are not around anymore ! Cheap trick and shame on you, Booking.com.
This is my last booking with them. Why would I give them 15% if they do not anything for me ? I rather spent it on the hotel then. Same price anyway.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy