Booking.com — credit card charged
booking number: [protected]
I made a reservation and it was stated clearly free cancellation until the day of arrival at 18:00 and no prepayment required.
I entered my credit card details and a few days later after the Confirmation date i was charged 169 Euros. although it was stated clearly that the fees will be payed upon arrival.
I sent an emails to the Hotel and Booking.com and i received no reply.
I need the money to know the reason the credit card has been charged and i need a refund for this money.
Please get back to me as soon as possible
Updated by Rany Emad Kauzmen · May 16, 2017
The Hotel replied saying that the amount taken is just preauthorization money and it can be released whenever i cancel my reservation
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy