Bojangles — breakfast sandwich
I normally don't make complaints but this particular store needs help. I usually stop by Store#000565 in the morning because I pass it going to work. Out of 5 times that I have ordered a steak biscuit from there, I've only had one good one. This morning 5/17/2017 I stopped at Store#000565 at 6:54am to get a steak biscuit. When I pulled the biscuit out of the bag crumbs was falling out of it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Charlotte, NCWhen I opened the paper the biscuit was hard on the edges and the steak was fried too hard. Now 6:54am is not late so I should have had a soft biscuit and a fresh piece of steak. I refuse to stopped there again. I didn't realized until I got down the street that I didn't even have my receipt. That store needs to be completed done over, new management and new staff. You should never serve food that you wouldn't eat.
More Bojangles Complaints & Reviews
- Bojangles - fish sand 
- Bojangles - messy food 
- Bojangles - misleading advertising
- Bojangles - overcharged 
- Bojangles - cold chicken an little bug in mashed potatoes 
- Bojangles - complaining about the biscuits.
- Bojangles - customer service and product
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - hair in my daughter's chicken
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - employee
- Bojangles - management