Bojanglesfish sand

R Review updated:

I purchased a fish combo on [protected] around 7:00 pm and after eating the sandwich I noticed a bad taste in the back of my throat.
This continued through the night. The following morning my face was swollen and troat was pretty hard to swallow.
Took a trip to the hospital to be told I had an alergic reaction to the fish.
Called the store to get the type of fish and all they knew was a white fish. Called corporate office and was the fish was pollock.
Be careful if you are unsure of fish allegeries. I have been eating fish all of my life and this was my first experience with a fish alergy. Also my first experience with pollock that I'm aware of. This was a very expensive fish experience.

• Bu
    Butch1469 Jan 19, 2011

I did not know that Bojangles serves fish?

• Sd
    sdwall May 26, 2011

Butch1469:

Some Bojangles' used to have a fish sandwich. I personally enjoyed it.

• Li
    lisa53 Jul 27, 2012

Every time I go, I always get the wrong order, , this happens alot, , even when I am the only one at the drive thru, , , so as of today, , we will never eat there again!

• Bi
    BINGO1492 Aug 24, 2012

Bojangles's...corner main

Bojangles's corner main & oak-view HIGH POINT...VERY NICE...BIG GRINS...lousy food ordered three pieces chicken...leg thigh wing...got leg and two pieces of the back...not cooked like the store in SILER CITY which i grade the rest of the stores by.. THEY WERE GREAT... THE CHICKEN AT THE high point store was not cooked the same.. it had a layer of hard BATTER...after this I WON'T BE BACK...this type of abuse is a direct result of POOR MANAGEMENT...THAT OR HE IS IN ON IT...

• Ra
    Rachaelcat Mar 18, 2016

I have seen several photos of Bojangles new fish filet sandwich. I like a good fish sandwich so I tried it yesterday. To my surprise, it looks nothing like the photo which has a nice fresh bun, large fluffy piece of fish protruding from the edges of the bun, fresh piece of lettuce, large slice of cheese. My sandwich was flat and looked like it had been mashed, like someone had pressed down on it with their hand. The fish was gray in color (not appetizing), did not taste good, and it was a square of pressed fish - not an actual piece of fish. The slice of cheese was very thin. Needless to say, I was very disappointed with this fish sandwich. I will not buy another one.

Bojangles should stick with chicken!! Let McDonalds sell the Filet-O-Fish sandwich.

• Am
    Amanda Alvarado Aug 20, 2018

Please contact me for a horrible experience my children an I encountered at the bojangles drive threw

• 22
    22biscuit22 Aug 28, 2018

I can not believe a company which would put those beauty shots of biscuits on TV would dare sell these lousy, tiny, dry biscuits, in the photo that is a hot sauce packet to give dimensions...There is nothing more to say than the biscuits were horrible: dry, tiny, sad

• Re