Bojangles — fish sand
I purchased a fish combo on [protected] around 7:00 pm and after eating the sandwich I noticed a bad taste in the back of my throat.
This continued through the night. The following morning my face was swollen and troat was pretty hard to swallow.
Took a trip to the hospital to be told I had an alergic reaction to the fish.
Called the store to get the type of fish and all they knew was a white fish. Called corporate office and was the fish was pollock.
Be careful if you are unsure of fish allegeries. I have been eating fish all of my life and this was my first experience with a fish alergy. Also my first experience with pollock that I'm aware of. This was a very expensive fish experience.
More Bojangles Complaints & Reviews
- Bojangles - messy food
- Bojangles - overcharged
- Bojangles - misleading advertising
- Bojangles - cold chicken an little bug in mashed potatoes
- Bojangles - iced tea tasted like rubbing alcohol
- Bojangles - complaining about the biscuits.
- Bojangles - customer service and product
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - hair in my daughter's chicken
- Bojangles’ International / Becajun.com - employee
- Bojangles - management