Bob's Discount Furniture / a very unprofessional behavior of an employee at bob's customer service counter friday 11/4/16

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States

I am a Manager from a residential facility which serves individuals with disability within three boroughs. My facility in Brooklyn and the facilities within the other boroughs, consistently purchase furniture from Bobs throughout the year. Therefore I customarily make purchases from Bobs due to the excellent quality of the furniture. On 11/4/16 my at approximately 12:15pm, my assistant and I went to Bobs furniture on 2520 Flatbush Avenue to take our company check in order to purchase some furniture items which we had secured. When the sales representative realized that we were not looking for new furniture on that, and we had already pick out our desired furniture items, they were very unpleasant and no one, absolutely no one greeted us or asked if we needed assistance. We went to the customer service desk and waited for assistance. One young lady was busy on the telephone, and the other young lady who was there completely ignored us, and did not offer any assistance. I waited for fifteen minutes at the counter then a young sales guy came up to us and asked if we needed assistance. I then responded by saying "finally someone is offering assistance, because I was standing there for a long while and no one offered". This when one young African American lady with short yellow hair became irate and yelled that she was "Doing something!!" I told her that I was not talking to her. She then yelled, pointed her fingers towards my face and stated repeatedly " But I was talking to you!!!" I have never been so, insulted in any place of business. I am not sure what the young lady's name was, I think it was Shanice but I am not clear. While explaining my disgust regarding this situation, the young lady continue to work on her computer while snickering. I requested for the manager to be called. the Manager (Nicole) arrived and I explained the entire situation. Nicole apologized and assured me that this issue would be addressed. I sincerely hope that this issue would be addressed, because I would not like any other customer to have to experience this horrendous ordeal.
Your attention to this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,