Bob Evans Farms / mac and cheese
I just came back from Publix today, November 14th. I live in Orlando, FL. I've always loved Bob Evans Mac and Cheese, I eat it all the time. It's my absolute favorite. But the Bob Evans Mac and Cheese I've had today was absolutely terrible. I had to throw it out. It was definitely spoiled. I though maybe it was expired but it says it's good until December 5th. It even smelled bad but thought I would take a couple bites anyway. Bad idea. It was so gross. I have NEVER had this happen. Bob Evans products are usually always great but this one was just down right disgusting. Please make sure that your products are still good before you ship them out. I would hate to not be able to eat my favorite Mac and Cheese.
More Bob Evans Farms Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans macaroni and cheese 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - ordered a rise and shine for delivery, it was inedible.