Boardwalk Buy / return to sender
On Oct 14th, Friday night at 9pm, I ordered a necklace but 10 minutes later, I sent an email requesting the colour to be changed only to be told it was "already processed". Baloney! Unfortunately I didn't have the same sense as others to contact my bank and cancel. That message should have been a warning to me of what was to come. I did receive the product promptly and in good condition but I still didn't like the colour so I got the address to send it back for the right one. I missed the part about sending it with a tracking number and sent it regular mail to the exact address I was given (which afterwards I found out would've cost half the cost of the item!). I got a ridiculous message that suggested I get it back from Canada Post and then send it tracking! Anyways a couple of weeks later, it was returned to me "Return to Sender -- Unit unknown"! Tracking or no tracking, if the address isn't right, it wouldn't have gotten there. So you nastily got your way but ultimately, you have lost a customer. All I wanted was an exchange, not even a cancellation. I am not paying Canada Post $10 for a $20 item.
More Boardwalk Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Boardwalk Buy - high pressure power washer
- Boardwalkbuy - product ordered/return policy 
- Boardwalk Buy - anti snore device:sleep aid blue/anti snores device: sleep aid
- Boardwalkbuy - stay away from this fraudulent company! 
- Boardwalk Buy - not truthful regarding 100% money back guarantee - order bbuy452778 
- Boardwalk Buy - order not received
- Boardwalk Buy - have never received what I paid for!
- Boardwalk Buy - #1786516 men’s leather backpack in dark brown complaint
- Boardwalk Buy - shoulder purse not received
- Boardwalk Buy - mini car camera