Boardwalk Buy / return to sender

1 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Order ##CA5353241
On Oct 14th, Friday night at 9pm, I ordered a necklace but 10 minutes later, I sent an email requesting the colour to be changed only to be told it was "already processed". Baloney! Unfortunately I didn't have the same sense as others to contact my bank and cancel. That message should have been a warning to me of what was to come. I did receive the product promptly and in good condition but I still didn't like the colour so I got the address to send it back for the right one. I missed the part about sending it with a tracking number and sent it regular mail to the exact address I was given (which afterwards I found out would've cost half the cost of the item!). I got a ridiculous message that suggested I get it back from Canada Post and then send it tracking! Anyways a couple of weeks later, it was returned to me "Return to Sender -- Unit unknown"! Tracking or no tracking, if the address isn't right, it wouldn't have gotten there. So you nastily got your way but ultimately, you have lost a customer. All I wanted was an exchange, not even a cancellation. I am not paying Canada Post $10 for a $20 item.

Sh