BMTC / no refund received

1 India Review updated:

On 1st April, 2008, evening 5.25PM . I was travelling on BMTC bus(331c) KA01, 2070 frm whitefield to marathalli. I took the ticket but my ticket got blown away with the wind. Conductor saw that happening and he said there will be no money refund . When I was getting down at the stop, I asked for money refund but he did not give money back.

Pa

Comments

16th of Apr, 2008

I use to travel by BTMTC volvo buses, Today(16th April) i took the bus from marathalli for ITPL, when i get into the bus and told conductor to give ticket i gave 100 rs note he refused to take the 100 RS. the reason; he was telling that he is not having chillers but he was having the chillers. i asked him that you have money then why you are telling that you don't have money, then he shouted on me and told me to get down from bus, he asked driver to stop the bus in between and got down me. This is every day case the conductors are misbehaving with public. The route number was 500k and the bus no was KA-04-F-344.

I request all of you if any conductor is misbehaving then ask him for complaint book or call to the BMTC complaint section about that conductor.

20th of Jun, 2008

Dear james,

i can help u in this way. u just complaint here in the following link.

i dont know whether they will take action or not, but we will do our responsibility.

regards,
    sudhakar

29th of Jul, 2008

I was travelling from BTM 2nd stage Mahadeshwara Busstop to Jayadeva Circle Bus Stop. I ask conductor to stop Jayadeva Bus stop, he did not give stop there. Bus No 24A, date: 30/07/2008, Time: 8 am departure from Mahadeshwara Busstop. He was asking me why I did not get down Jayadeva circle signal. Is there any rule that if signal is before bus stop we have to get down there? BMTC don’t have any rules. I have request to BMTC chief please teach them (conductors) service & behavior. BMTC is always increasing fare & quantity of busses not improving their employee’s quality.

• Na
      19th of Nov, 2008

respected sir/madam,

my name is nanda j & i am traveling from nelmangala to Hebbal daily. but yesterday I lost my BMTC bus pass along with my three years ID card. I mentioned my phone no. in the ID. Please inform me what to do for getting new or duplicate ID. My ID will be expired on Nov 2011. so please do the needfull as early as possible as I have to travell by more than 4 buses daily, so that I can't use daily pass for long period.

thanking you
    nanda J
    ph: 9880830594

10th of Feb, 2009

I always travel by Volvo bus from Marathalli bridge to ITPL back gate everyday I find the conductors charging different once it is 20, sometimes it is 15 and today bus number 335 charged 25 Rs when asked the lady conductor she is not replying is it that she is not aware of the charges or she purposely charged. Even after the prices have come down my route has the same charges kindly advise on the same.

Anuradha
    cutes_21@yahoo.com

• Ga
      10th of Aug, 2009

respected sir/madam

I am the residence of Adur & I travel by bus everyday from Adur to Ulsoor. Previously the route of 315J bus was from Adur to Majestic but now the route of 315J bus has been changed & now it’s Rampur to majestic which leaves at 8-00AM Am in the morning from Rampur village. We have 3 more buses facility from Rampur village to majestic. Same time. they is no Bus between 7-00AM to 8-00AM.

There is no response from Depo manager when we had discussed about this problem. (24 depo Manager Mr. Tulasi Das Ph:22952243 at ITI)

We sincerely request you to arrange for the bus facility Betweem 7-00AM to 7-45AM.

1) 294B Leaves at 8-00AM
    2) 313F Leaves at 8-05AM
    3)308 Leave at 8-10AM
    4)307 Leave at 8-15AM
    5)315J Leave at 8-00AM

Please arrange one Bus Leave 7-30AM at Bidarahalli Hobli.

Your's faithfully,
    Ganesha.k (Adur)

• Ra
      21st of Feb, 2010
    BMTC - Emission complaint expired

The emission certificate for the BUS # Ka 01 F 2528 of BMTC
    (route number 335E) is expired in 2008(as seen in the emission certificate pasted in the bus). Someone need to take action to take care of this.

• Pr
      19th of Mar, 2010

I am a regular traveller of BMTC from Corporation circle to Vijaya college, Today morning around 8.05 am i got into a bus KA 01 - 1369, 12 B from corporation circle, I could not take the ticket since the conductor was standing back, i was siting in front seat just behind driver, near to lalbagh main gate he came and asked me for the ticket, I gave 5 rs. he threw the 5 rs ticket down. later he came back and asked for another 2 rs extra. i asked him what is the charge from corporation circle to vijaya college, he told me its rs 7. and started scolding me and ddnt give me 7 rs ticket. i am not from karnataka so i cant speak in kananda fluently. pls take immediate action regarding this.

2nd of Nov, 2010

The behaviour of BMTC bus conductors is usually very rude towards the commuters. They normally treat as if we are not human beings but a herd of sheep or cattle - .

I daily use the BMTC bus to travel from Hoskur Gate to Electronic city and almost everyday, Today I have received very good hospitality from this Bus Conductor ( Bus number KA01-F-2865) Root number 600C, He should be awarded a gold medal for his miss behaviour with passangers. I am really appriciate the Honarable minister of BMTC Mr Ashok consern with passengers but this is the small example is how much implemented in the organization.
    As this driver I have do not know his name - I used to tender correct amount of Rs.4 and get the ticket from hoskurgate toElectronic city and vis versa everyday but today I don’t have change and I have ask the ticket to electronic city from hoskurgate and given Rupees Ten. The conductor is started shouting and asking me to get down the bus in the midd of the road as of his own bus and using bad words and harsing words without respect using singular language and personally damaging my immage with public, even though I am talking with respectful voice. I have try to convenice that this is the govt service and you are the government service and you cannot behaviour like this with people but he don’t bother my word and ask me to get down the bus.
    Is this training you have given this conductor - is there any value for common people in your bus service - then why you writing a slogan as " why car scooter if bus is there, use BMTC bus ' why you have celebrating BUS DAY etc .. To get more people to harrass or what ..? Is there any motive to customer service, customer satisfaction etc in BMTC.
    My request if BMTC is really concern with common people, please take this as serious and do the necessary action against the conductor and make more friendly with passangers, then onlly people like to travel in BMTC.
    Sudarshan Shetty (Daily passanger)

• La
      19th of Nov, 2010
    BMTC - conductor misbehaves with women
    India

1. The conductors and drivers do not wear badges with their names on it.

2. The conductor in bus number: KA-01 F-3059, route number: 181c on the basaveshwarnagar to jaynagar 9th block route today(19/11/2010) at 9:30 morning, does not behave decently with women.

• Tr
      20th of Jun, 2011
    BMTC - Rash and careless driving
    bmtc.com

Driver of BMTC bus numbered KA-01, 3609 was driving extremely fast and rash. He jumped the red signal on sarjapura signal and nearly crushed a two wheeler.

20th of Mar, 2012

Hi,
    The mini bus conductor asked us to getdown from the bus saying monthly pass is not allowed, route 250 and bus no: 2719 on 20th March 2012 @ 4:30 @ Majestic Busstand.
    This is not done, if they are not accepting the monthly pass then please ask them to put the board.

• Ha
      19th of Oct, 2014

Respected sir I was travelling from jambusavari dinne to somanalli daily by using yearly student pass but today I lost my pass what should I do now please help me