Bluegreen Vacation Club / change the rules
I purchased a timeshare thru Bluegreen. I bought 6000 points, which at the time would get me a 1 bedroom condo at any of Bluegreen's resorts. I was assured at the time of purchase that 6000 points would always be enough to get a 1 bedroom at any resort at peak time. I was also assured that any new resort brought into the Bluegreen portfolio would not be more then 6000 points. I was told that in the event 1 bedrooms became more costly, I would be "gifted" the additional points to be able to continue reserving a 1 bedroom unit. ALL OF THAT WAS A COMPLETE LIE!! The new resorts that are added are usually take more points then 6000. At some of the existing resorts, Bluegeen has added "high red" and "leaf" seasons. Red was the highest season when I purchased. Now, my points won't even allow me to reserve at the older resorts during "High red" and "Leaf" seasons. My points have become useless in many ways. Be very aware of these guys willingness to say anything to make a sale and then change the rules afterward. I have contacted everyone that will listen within the Bluegreen Corporation and gotten nowhere. Basically once they have the sale and your money, you are no longer important to them.
More Bluegreen Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather