Menu
Super Fitness Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Super Fitness
reviews & complaints

www.superfitnesstoledo.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 10 Reviews

Super Fitness Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Super Fitness at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Super Fitness. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Super Fitness reviews & complaints 10

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Super Fitness reviews & complaints

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness I tried to cancel my membership at Super Fitness, but they wouldn't let me

I tried to cancel my membership at Super Fitness, but they wouldn't let me. It's a real bummer because I don't even use the gym anymore. The staff was pretty rude about it too. I don't recommend this place if you're looking for a gym with good customer service.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness spread the word and avoid signing up with SuperFitness in the future

spread the word and avoid signing up with SuperFitness in the future. It's important to support businesses that treat their customers with respect and fairness. Don't waste your money on a gym that doesn't care about their members.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness Super Fitness be trippin'!

Super Fitness be trippin'! They still takin' my money outta my bank account even though they closed down cuz of the shutdown. I don't get it, man. I checked my online banking and they still takin' my monthly fees. Like, what gives? Can they even do that? It ain't right.

Is Super Fitness legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Super Fitness highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Super Fitness raises questions. Diligently reviewing Super Fitness's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Super Fitness's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Super Fitness earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Super Fitness near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

The age of Super Fitness's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Superfitnesstoledo.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Super Fitness website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Superfitnesstoledo.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Super Fitness's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 0 complaints being resolved.
  • Superfitnesstoledo.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The superfitnesstoledo.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Super Fitness protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Super Fitness. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness Me and my hubby's accounts kept getting charged even though we cancelled our contract

Me and my hubby's accounts kept getting charged even though we cancelled our contract. They won't give us our money back and hung up on me. We stopped going in June but they kept charging us until July . The lady at the office was so rude, she yelled at me and then just hung up. She's the most unprofessional woman I've ever talked to. I'm really mad about the bad service and how they won't give me my money back.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness I was told I'd get my money back for COVID stuff, but that was a lie

I was told I'd get my money back for COVID stuff, but that was a lie. They charged me for stuff I didn't understand after I said I was moving. They said they'd give me my money back, but they didn't. I've been paying every month since December , even during the pandemic. They said they'd give me my money back, but they didn't give me anything in writing. I'm moving soon, and I got a weird letter in the mail. The person I talked to, ***(?), yelled at me and didn't tell me what I still owed.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness I signed up at Super Fitness because they have childcare for my kid while I work out

I signed up at Super Fitness because they have childcare for my kid while I work out. But when the pandemic started, they kept taking money from my account and adding it to my membership without telling me. Not cool. When they finally reopened, I went once and they gave my 4-year-old an unmarked bottle of disinfectant and told her to clean everything she touched. Gross. I tried to cancel my membership, but they said no and now it's hurting my credit score. I'm not going back to a gym that makes kids clean during a pandemic. I tried to fix it with the credit report, but they won't take it off.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness Super Fitness took $21 from me for a "facilities improvement fee" on 6/18

Super Fitness took $21 from me for a "facilities improvement fee" on 6/18. The problem is that I ain't been a member since October . I froze my account when the pandemic hit (March), and was still paying until my membership ended in October. I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with being charged for an account that ain't active. The billing consultant says I wanted my membership to be automatically renewed. That ain't true because 1. why would I do that when I only wanted a year membership? and 2. I ain't been charged for a membership monthly fee SINCE OCTOBER WHEN MY MEMBERSHIP ENDED! This business is a sham. I want my money back because I don't use their services and haven't since March . Even though I have 7 months worth of gym time, I won't be going back to this business because they are shady.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness I signed up with Super Fitness thinkin' I could handle the workouts, but turns out I couldn't

I signed up with Super Fitness thinkin' I could handle the workouts, but turns out I couldn't. So I went to the gym on [protected] and asked to cancel my contract. The dude at the desk got the manager and they gave me the amount I owed, which I paid. I specifically asked if they would stop sendin' me bills and they said they would. But now I got a bill from Current Credit and when I talked to billing, they just said I signed a contract and I owe them. But I already went in and paid the payout balance on [protected]. I haven't even been to the gym 'cause of Covid and they know that 'cause they scan your card when you go in. I'm 66 and live alone, so I don't have anyone to help me out. I believe in payin' what's owed, but I don't think it's right to pay more when I already asked to cancel and paid what I owed a year ago.

P
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness Super Fitness is the worst!

Super Fitness is the worst! They got no customer service skills and don't even bother to get back to you. Me and my hubby signed up in Feb 2020 and then Covid hit and the gym closed. But they still took our money every month! When we called to complain, they said it's a contract and they can't do anything. We asked to speak to a manager but the girl just kept repeating the same thing. They don't care about their customers once they get your signature. We never heard back from a manager and they kept taking our money. I called again and finally spoke to a manager who said they couldn't do anything either and would pass it on to someone else. But still no call back! It's been 9 months and we haven't been able to use our membership at all. We just want to cancel but they won't let us. Don't waste your money here!

N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Super Fitness I been going to Super Fitness for a while now, but I don't feel safe going to the gym anymore

I been going to Super Fitness for a while now, but I don't feel safe going to the gym anymore. Me and my hubby got charged for the time the gym was closed for the Pandemic, which ain't fair. I emailed them and they finally responded, but the lady I spoke with, *** was super rude. She said I wouldn't be charged the last 3 months, but then said I would have to pay for my full membership and get 3 extra months free. I don't want that, I just want the last 2 months waived for me and my hubby. Super Fitness should have reached out to us about this, but they didn't. I don't think it's fair that they want me to pay until the end of my contract when I shouldn't have paid those months in the first place. It's auto billing, so I had no choice. I just want to be done with it and not be charged anymore.

Super Fitness Customer Reviews Overview

Super Fitness is a popular fitness center located in Toledo, Ohio. The gym has received numerous positive reviews from its members, highlighting its state-of-the-art facilities, knowledgeable staff, and wide range of fitness programs.

Many members have praised the gym's equipment, noting that it is well-maintained and up-to-date. Others have appreciated the gym's spacious layout, which allows for plenty of room to exercise without feeling cramped or crowded.

The staff at Super Fitness has also received high marks from members, who describe them as friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Many members have noted that the staff is always available to answer questions and provide guidance, making it easy to stay on track with fitness goals.

In addition to its equipment and staff, Super Fitness offers a variety of fitness programs to suit different interests and skill levels. Members can choose from group fitness classes, personal training sessions, and specialized programs like yoga and Pilates.

Overall, Super Fitness has earned a reputation as a top-notch fitness center in Toledo, with many members praising its facilities, staff, and programs. Whether you're a seasoned athlete or just starting out on your fitness journey, Super Fitness is a great place to get in shape and stay healthy.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Super Fitness contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Super Fitness?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Super Fitness Customer Service. Initial Super Fitness complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Super Fitness above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Super Fitness. Discuss the issues you have had with Super Fitness and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.