Bluegreen Resorts / lies, lies, lies!
I took a tour/sales pitch and I did sign up for a sampler package which gave me 9, 000 points that cannot be used during any major holidays, June, July nor August. Once I got home I did my research and found countless complaints on this company. My experiece was just like everyone else's. My rep was new and there was a supervisor who could make things happen and twist the numbers around. No matter what was my reply they had a cheaper points plan I could get into which made me leary. I am happy I did not sign up as an "owner" because it appears that's where the real games start. I am a licensed Real Estate agent and I know you can't use timeshares as tax right offs. I didn't like how the supervisor kept selling "you will be an owner of these beautiful properties" He said it like a thousand times which made me feel like he is shoveling crap!!
DON'T SIGN UP WITH BLUEGREEN!
THEY ARE SELLING LIES NOT RESORTS AT A GREAT PRICE.
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen - terrible 
- Blue Green Resorts - Sales Tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - unethical, liars, horrible experience, can't use my nights bought!