Bluegreen Resorts / awful customer service
We reserved a weekend with Bluegreen in Pigeon Forge Tn. and when we arrived the resort ( Laurel Crest) the room was nasty, stunk, and there was drunks everywhere being loud and crude. We complained to the welcome center where we had to check in and they attempted to put us in another hotel that was 50 years old and even nastier. We couldn't stand the smell and filth, and it was already 9:30 at night, so we cancelled our vacation and went back home. Bluegreen refused to refund any of our money. Waisted trip to Pigeon Forge, ruined vacation, and all thanks to this company called Bluegreen. They definitely need training in customer service.
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather