Bluegreen Resorts / maintenance bill at blue green!
I own points at Blue green resorts, I used to have weeks. I was conned into converting to points by their sales man. I didn't have any problems until I received my maintenance bill. I had to pay a subsidy for owners who didn't pay their own bill. Blue green refuse to reply why this payment is required. Blue Green refuse to refund this money. My home resort was The Fountains (formerly Oasis Lakes). I no longer pay maintenance for this resort, I don't know what resort I am paying the maintenance bill for Blue Green wont tell me. Their so called customer Service aren't really interested in helping or replying about this, BUT they will give you telephone numbers for you to sell your Time share points (but you will have to pay upfront for this service, £300+). I have banked 21000 points with RCI for future holidays, When I convert my point to weeks to be saved, Blue Green give me weeks in very obscure resorts, that are everywhere, and no one in their right mind would ever want to stay there or ever use. I hope the resorts aren't anything to do with Blue Green. My new points start in October, I cant book a holiday at my home resort, as I don't even know what my home resort is any more. The representative at the resort isn't very helpful either, they just refer you to the Blue green website and their customer service.
If anyone is contemplating owning a time share, stay away from Blue Green, they lie and will try and cheat you out of your points and hard earned cash with their smooth talking sales staff, get your money and leave after an hour, it don't matter how rude you are, you aren't going to see the staff again, and if you do, they wont acknowledge you
I regret the day I ever heard of Blue Green and changing my weeks to points. I would like to take Blue green to court over this charge for owners who don't pay their bills and we have to cover for them, any help or advice please
DON'T USE BLUE GREEN RESORTS, you will lose money, YOUR money!
Derrick Brown (1 very annoyed owner)!
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather