Bluegreen Resort / scamgreen
My husband and I bought and paid off bluegreen resort points. Every time we try to reserve our week, we are always told the resorts are all full and we can take our vacation on days they have openings. We have to basically plan a vacation when they say we can stay at their resorts. If we call a year out, they say it's too early. If we call 2 months out, as suggested by the bookers, the resorts are full. We were reassured that due to the numerous properties all resorts owners would never have problems booking. This is annoying because before purchasing we specifically asked about availability within their resorts and now feel we have been lied too.
More Bluegreen Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather