Bluegreen Resort / scamgreen

My husband and I bought and paid off bluegreen resort points. Every time we try to reserve our week, we are always told the resorts are all full and we can take our vacation on days they have openings. We have to basically plan a vacation when they say we can stay at their resorts. If we call a year out, they say it's too early. If we call 2 months out, as suggested by the bookers, the resorts are full. We were reassured that due to the numerous properties all resorts owners would never have problems booking. This is annoying because before purchasing we specifically asked about availability within their resorts and now feel we have been lied too.

Va

Comments

• Lo
      12th of Sep, 2008

The one thing about any point based TS system is the felxability to be able to plan ahead.
    All owners can make a resevation for 2 days and upwards 11 months out and that is the reason you need to plan
    If you can not or not willing to plan then TS is not for you
    Since each owners points are deeded to a specifc week and unit it is impossible for BG to oversell.
    2 months out and you will have very little choice unless you are going to travel in the off peak season

• Sh
      17th of Aug, 2009

100% fact. Believe every word of it.

• Sh
      27th of May, 2010

Well...I discovered the deal with these Bluegreen cheerleaders.
    Ever wondered why someone would come to a consumer complaints site and cheer on the bad guys, the rip off artists, scamsters, crooks and thieves (Bluegreen). I just didn't get it...until I did some research. These guys are paid "REPUTATION DEFENDERS". Companies pay these dirt bags to scour the internet and DEFEND thier practices.
    Proof: Google the following words "reputation defense".

[censor] working for [censor]