Bluegreen Resort / scam

I was called by bluegreen to tour their resort offered me 4 airline tickets anywhere in u.s.. to be a 2 hour tour ended being all day and no airline tickets. was told they where out. gave us a two night stay in gatlinburg. we have friends with cabins we can stay in free.we would not have wasted our day for that. woman at counter was rude! we made calls to five or six places. talked hours with people since aug. still don't have any tickets. its just the point of them lying. i have on their letterhead where i was to received free airline tickets. the problem is between the people who call you and make the arrangement and then the people you meet in person at the resort do what they want. the lady from the call center i believe tried to help us. but could get no results her self. so even if you get it in writing does not mean anything. i would stay away from this company. if they will lie to you on something this small amount of money what will they do with the big money you spent on their resort. i would not trust their contracts myself. i hate to be scamed.

Bluegreen Vacations Logo Bluegreen Vacations