Bluegreen / not being able to use our points
When we purchased our timeshare, everything seemed great. I explained that I was a Teacher and that I can only go on vacation during Spring Break, we where told no problem. We purchased our timeshare on Feb 29th, When I need to use the timeshare for travel is March 28th-April 3rd. The last week in March to the first week in April, Every year when I go to book a trip I am told that I cannot because of our Anniverasry date and that I would have to buy my points for the next year. We purchased our points in Minnesota and have been clearly mislead. In fact when we asked at closing if this was going to be a problem we where told not to worry about the date, In fact our mortage closer DEE-DEE assured us this would not be a problem. I have spoken to many representatives from this company and nooned seems to be able to help my husband and I. We have paid for our timeshare in full. I do not unstand the unfair selling practices of this corporation.
More Bluegreen Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather