Bluefly.com / liars and crooks

Bluefly is a bunch of crooks and liars. I returned a couple of items, it took an extremely long time for the return to be processed, when I finally received my refund, it was for a fraction of the amount due. I have called 4 times now and spoken with someone different every time. Every time I have been promised my refund, given a bogus "confirmation" number and have yet to see the correct refund. It is going on a month and a half now and I am at my wit's end. I spoke with a supervisor today who (once again) agrees that I am due the money but says the "credit department" MAY or MAY NOT refund me the additional amount owed and there's nothing he can do about it. Apparently, all the other times I called and was told I would get my refund, they were LYING to me, most likely in the hopes I would just get off the phone and forget to check my credit card statement. My only recourse at this time is to now waste MORE of my time and cell phone minutes calling my financial institution for a chargeback. Man oh man, this could have been a really nice shopping experience. Instead, I WILL NEVER SHOP FROM THEM AGAIN AND AM ACTIVELY TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK NOT TO SHOP WITH THEM AND I'M POSTING THIS IN AS MANY PLACES ON THE INTERNET AS I CAN. Hope it was worth it to you, Bluefly.

We