Blue Cross & Blue Shield Of Michigan / Staffed to bill, but not staffed to provide us with the services paid for.
My company recently changed insurance providers to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan.
As requested by Blue Cross and Blue Shield I provided all necessary paperwork on time and correct. I assumed that everything was all set and that my family was covered for health care until my wife recently went to the doctor and was told that we were not covered by our new insurance provider???
We called Blue Cross and Blue shield and were told that due to the holidays and the large number of new accounts they simply were not staffed properly to input all new customers information into the system and provide them with contract numbers.
Advised to pay up front and get reimbursed once Blue cross had caught up with their records administration.
Interestingly enought though, they did have the staff to bill my company as well as deduct the funds from my first paycheck. I never thought such a large company that claims ISO certifications and process supremecy over other competitors would leave my family in this situation.
I am not the only person, many retirees from my company also have this same issue with no resolution as of this time.
Very disappointed... Staffed to bill, but not staffed to provide us with the services paid for.
More Blue Cross & Blue Shield Of Michigan Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - Bait and Switch! 
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield Of New Jersey Basic & Essential Epo Plan - Horizon ignores my claim and won't pay bill 
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ - Unethical practice from a Not-for-profit organization 
- Blue Cross Blueshield - Scam and cheating 
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Florida - POLICY STUPIDITY 
- Medicare Plus Blue - physical therapy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association [BCBSA] - insurance coverage
- NC Blue Cross/Blue Shield - Health care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue cross blue shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Repeated failure to pay doctors bills