Bloomingdale's / customer service

I have regularly ordered from Bloomingdale's for years. I have never had to deal with their customer service department until now though. I need to return a Christmas gift that I bought for my husband that doesn't fit. I have spent several days going back and forth with Customer Service on how to get a replacement Merchandise Return form. Now they are telling me they will email me one, but it will take 10 days. (At Nordstrom you can print one online immediately for any of your orders).

Comments

• Mj
      2nd of Feb, 2011

An update to my prior Bloomindale's post. After sending seven emails to customer service and making two phone calls, I still hadn't received a return label. Finally I just returned my order to their corporate headquarters with a copy of all the emails I had sent them. About a week later I finally received a return label. Too little, too late.

• Mj
      2nd of Feb, 2011

BTW - Bloomindale's address for returning merchandise is: RETURNS DEPT, CHESHIRE WAREHOUSE, 475 KNOTTER DRIVE, CHESHIRE CT 06410

• Nz
      18th of Apr, 2013

I have exactly the same experience. I was trying to get a return form. I sent 5 emails without any response. Then I call their support number, no any luck. 10 days past, I don't know if there are any way to get the form for refund. I'm not in USA, so no chance to return to the shop.