Bloomex/ottawa Flowers / Bloomex.Ca in Ottawa, Ontario

Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

The flowers delivered were exceptional!! I ordered flowers online to be delivered to a business associate in Toronto, as a congratualtions for sealing a huge account. I decided to order through Bloomex, as they had same day delivery. The flowers were very affordable, and they kept me up to speed with Bloomex emails. My associate claime the flowers were absolutely beautiful!! I was most bemused at the quality and customer satisfaction Bloomex performed. My associate was so impressed, she says she'll be using Bloomex in the future, and you can bet I will also...another happy customer!
Po

Comments

Je
  1st of Dec, 2008
Great website. Easy to navigate. Service was great. Both times the recipient wasn't home, but they did receive the flowers eventually. Would like if they could actually confirm delivery to recipient (not just address). Overall, BEST online flower delivery service available!
Trevor D
An
  4th of Dec, 2008
I agree! I ordered flowers from Bloomex Ottawa for my gf's birthday. The flowers arrived ontime and in great condition. I received emails throughout the entire process to keep me up to date with the status of the order. I then received a feedback email from Bloomex about 5 days later. I like the way they wanted to keep their client happy by asking for our opinions!

Great service overall!
An
  4th of Dec, 2008
I found out about bloomex.ca through google and checked your website - I ordered over the phone - the people were very helpful and nice. I liked the confirmation email - it allowed me to notice and phone back and change a small spelling error. My basket was delivered as promised. From the sound of the thank you I received, it was very nice.
Thank you bloomex, I will be ordering through you again for sure.
Leslie