Bloomex / Bad service and product
My Brother -in- law died Christmas day. With it being a bad time I figured I would get flowers delivered. I decided to try on-line. What a mistake. I was embarrassed and humiliated. Not only were they nothing like the picture they have on the website, but half were dead or almost there. I have to say I got a very nice gentleman helping me and he offered a replacement but it was too late. My brother-in-law was being buried in two hours! So he offered me a full credit for the full amount. I gladly took it. Well again I thought I could trust them. Nope. I ordered a gift basket. It was to say sorry to my sister and I made a custom order for the total credit. What a sham! 7 items that were small or just one cookie or handful of jelly beans! It is a scam! If you think your getting something good forget it. Do NOT believe the pictures! Never will I ever trust on-line products from anything. I'm done.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - poinsettia was not delivered on time but candies were dumped on the back porch 3 days later.
- Bloomex - recent flower order
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address