Blizzard Entertainment / unfair ban
My complaint is against Blizzard, the huge company that rules the online gaming world, namely World of Warcraft and Diablo 2.
I have held my Diablo 2 account for almost 4 years, have never cheated, hacked edited or changed anything in the slightest. But a few days ago i tried to login for my daily D2 fix, only to find that my account has been closed, apparently for hacking?!
Over the next 24 hours I sent 3 emails asking for an explanation, i eventualy recieved a reply saying that my account was detected using a third party hack and is now permanently banned, and they will not be commenting on it any further.
I have never EVER tried to hack or cheat and am furious at being accused of doing something i know i have not done, but they still insist i was using a hack. I am FURIOUS!!
More Blizzard Entertainment Complaints & Reviews
- Blizzard Ent - credit card fraud 
- Blizzard Ent*onl Store - 3 charges on my credit / debit card 
- Blizzard Ent*onl Store 800 - 592 - 5499 CA - false charge 
- Blizzard Ent Onl Store - fraud on bank acct 
- Blizzard/World of Warcraft - customer service 
- Blizzard Entertainment - overwatch character
- Blizzard Entertainment - world of warcraft
- Blizzard Entertainment - out of money
- Blizzard Entertainment - gaming
- Blizzard Entertainment - unauthorized credit card charges