Blair.com / Scam

I can't believe I fell for this twice! Yes, I wanted a discount off my next order. I truly believed it was through blair's website. Once again, I get the dollar + charge on my bank account but the 2nd time, I got the $14.95 hit.

This was just on tv recently. The "savings" scam programs were claiming that the consumer is totally redirected to another site and all your personal info has to be re-inputted and you go through a long series of questions. Wrong! I sure didn't go through that to get scammed. It was quite easy; as simple as saying yes, I want a discount.

So blair and any other company that allows these scam popups - no more business from me.

Va

Comments

• Ju
      27th of Jul, 2008

It took me almost a year to get the correct Champgne pierced earrings.
    Than I was a fool to order the Saphiare set. It never came but I was billed. Then you have spend time to get thru the menu phone line and then you have to wait at least 10 minutes more to talk to someone that is never sure how to handle the problem. Then to top it off I received the necklace that I didn't order and it took me 2 more calls just to get a return label. And now I am billed to the necklace which I called the number on the bill and advised I was returning the item and I requested my credit now for the bill and the late charge. Since Customer Service claimed they could not notify the credit department of the pending return. I worked for Customer Service for a furniture manufacturing company and if I would have treated customers like this I would have been fired. I think you customer service department needs to have better training and You should not have to wait on hold for more than 3-4 minutes without being offered a call back in a timely manner.
    I want to be removed from all your mailing materials.
    customer # 717 346 130B.

• Ge
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I got scammed as well by Blair.com. Such unethical company should not get any business from anybody.

23rd of Nov, 2008

My account is #167944213. On 9/30/08, I ordered on line knit twinset for 19.99, order #30152843. I returned it on 10/10/08. I wanted that amount left with Blair for future purchases. However, they credited instead to my American Express account. I use the YVK for free delivery. In returning the item, I followd your instructions and had no problem. On 10/30/08, a charge of $7.99 appeard on my American Express account for shipping. Is this the usual procedure, in view of fact that shipping is feee?

23rd of Nov, 2008

On 9-30-08, I ordered on line the Heather Knit Twinset, order # 30152843 for 19.99. On 10-10-08 I returned it. I asked for the money to be kept with Blair for future purchases. Instead it was returnd and the credit appeared on my American Express account. I followed your instructions regarding return mail and had no problem. I used the code YVK for free shipping. On 9-30-08, a charge of 7.99 appeared on my American Express statement. Will you please credit my account. Thank you, Jame C. Moore

• Wh
      6th of May, 2014

I think that Blair's return dept SUCKS you wait forever to get a return done and then it also takes forever. To TALK to someone!! This will be my LAST order. I'm sick of the bullsh t. Thank you Christine Moore. Rochester NY!!! 14626
    I'm still waiting for my exchange to come!!! It should take no longer than a week!!!

• Re
      13th of Nov, 2015

Unapproved charges on credit cards!