Black & Decker Power Tools / What happened to Black & Decker?
Black & Decker used to mean quality in home appliances and you could feel good about purchasing their products. This Quick N Easy food processor is garbage.
Cheap, poorly manufactured plastic pieces and nobody gave any thought to the "convenient" spout which spews product all over the counter when you try to use it. Maybe if you had a container the size of the kitchen sink to catch whatever you're trying to shred...
The main problem, however, is the locking lid. Cheap, cheap, cheap! Fine for processing with the blade in the bowl, but the tiny plastic latch BROKE the first time I tried to shred mozzarella. No pressure on my part, mind you, just the pressure of the cheese upward SNAPPED that latch.
I've only owned this thing for 2 months. Really disappointed in Black & Decker. I have no doubt the motor will continue to run forever, but what good is it? The replacement part costs as much as the original appliance! Now I will spend considerably more on a different brand with better track record and customer service.
What happened to Black & Decker?
More Black & Decker Power Tools Complaints & Reviews
- Black & Decker Leaf Hog - Faulty product! 
- Black & Decker HT22D - Lack of Parts Support 
- Black and Decker Pest Control - It does not work! 
- Black & decker.com - Poor service 
- Black and Decker Vacuum Sealer - Steer clear of Black & Decker
- Black & Decker - multi function drill as advertised in fb
- Black & Decker - accident dû à l'ouverture de la boîte du robot culinaire acheté le 30 juin 2018 (lame du robot a tombé sur mon pied)
- Black & Decker - 36 volt lithium trimmer
- Black & Decker - blender model bl1821
- Black & Decker - handy vacuum cleaner