BJ'snot a complaint

OK here's the deal and I'm telling it up straght and I'm not complaining about BJ's beer pong. My roommate and I have gotten 3 table from them and all have been great products. Here's an example I ordered a table back in December I didnt get it right away. I called them up to see what the problem was, they apologized for the delay and it came like 4 days later.

The tables are well built and customer service is great and whoever says different is wrong. Trust me on this people, I party almost everyday weekend I've witnessed these tables go through some abuse. All my friends say the tables look good.

Comments

• Hu
      May 24, 2010

I ordered a "King of Pong" table and ended up getting the wrong table. My first call to Jesse got through and we worked through sending the table back to him in exchange for the correct table. I was supposed to get an email confirmation with a tracking number. After two weeks and no confirmation email I called Jesse to find out what was going on and left a message to call me back. I ended up calling three times over seven days and never got a response. Finally a beer pong table showed up at my door, it was the WRONG ONE AGAIN!!! I tried to call Jesse again to fix this AGAIN and AGAIN got no response. I am afraid to send this table back and then never see another table (let alone the right table) then I would be out my $150.
    Jesse and BJ's Beerpong needs to learn how to deal with their mistakes and make things right. I will never buy from them again and I suggest those who read this don't either.

Jun 16, 2010

i ordered a table back in December 09 as a christmas present. it is now June 2010 and i still have not received my table. i have sent countless emails and BJS beer pong have stopped responding altogether.
    i would never recommend bjs beer pong to anybody.
    a waste of my time and a waste of my money

• Da
      Jul 07, 2010

Do you have a contact number for them? I ordered a table at the beginning of April and have yet to recieve it. It said 11 wks delivery time.

• Md
      Dec 10, 2011

I am posting this complaint so that others are aware BJ's Beerpong is still as shady as ever. I purchased my beerpong table and unlike many others received a tracking number. It shipped out almost immediately and arrived within 3 days. I opened it up to find it was the wrong table. It was a table that sells for far less than what I paid through a variety of more reputable sources. This is obviously something they do often because I have read of it happening to others. I called Susan the owner, who answered and hung up immediately following "I bought a beerpong table from you". Her phone was turned off after that and my emails were not returned. I was lucky because at least I have something to show for my money. Be aware you won't get what you order and your likely just to get screwed.