BJ's / false advertisement!

I bought a 42in tv online (bj's) and got a order # and my money was taken out of my bank acct, but not to long after i got a cancel confirmation but i never canceled my order. I think that is false advertisement and when i called to get speak to a rep for customer service they were very rude and did not care!

Va

Comments

• Se
      25th of Nov, 2007

I just ordered the 37 inch vizio LCD TV from BJs on black friday but the order was canceled two days later. Wasted money buying and a LCD mount and connecting cables. Not impressed, is there anything that can be done except reporting this company to the better business bureau...

• Ln
      21st of Dec, 2007

I worked at BJ #108 on Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL. Employees are poorly trained, AT BEST. Mid Mgmt is (female - spite driven), Joe Brown, the GM is all talk and no walk. Employess are pushed at length to sell warranty/protection packages, even if they have to lie about the coverage because they will receive a $50.00 bonus for each 5, their top winners have admittedly lied consistantly. Management does not care. Management has No concept of what is going on at the front line, even though I was told this was the most important part of the businesss! Joe is full of Blow and only cares about completeing with other Floridian managers for some numbers games (incentives). Sure, he stacked every thing up nicely, but at the end of the day cashier have to contanstantly applogize to customer for items ringing up higher than they were listed.

The personel manager "Regina" is so in over her head it is SAD...., Mid mgmt walks around in tears beating their head on the floor and wishing they could get out, ......just call cusomter service and see how long you get left on hold - my top # was 15 minutes on my cell phone. Good luck to Amanda hope you find that new job/and get back to school!

The entire organization resembles a small town where if your a new face or don't spend a great deal - then as the song goes, to the left - to the left....

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY AT BJ'S THE INITIALS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.