BitDefender / Bad Business

1 MisleadingMisleading, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9542982780

The product 2010 version wouldn’t update. CSR had me reinstall 2010 version. Update tool was saying that it was a 2009 product even though I bought the antivirus 2010 product that continued to tell me to update. with their poor customer service this took two weeks, then to this day I have series of freezes, And Non responsive programs. They always just had me run scanner, never took care of problems scanner displayed, automatic down loads took all day (Some never completed). I spent close to two months with CSR after CSR, always being told that I would receive an email within 24 hours, but I wouldn't. They would have me doing things that were supposedly going to get rid of my problem but it seemed that the real reason was just to delay me!!!. (Took me past store refund time period.)I have asked for 20 supervisors who all seemed to be in a meeting 24 hrs a day. Then I told them that I would blog and charge collection from third party this is in the works. But I am taking it to all the right sites about their poor product and service. And I have kept my promise. Their actions seem to me quit deliberate in my opinion take the money and run. I hardly understand what they are saying to Me. And seem to take up to ten minutes of my personal long distance per one question. “What is your email address please?” sometimes up to three times. “What is your name on account? Let me review your account. What is the problem you are experiencing? (Even though it has been documented and an Expert Technician is aware of problem and was going to get back to me previously on a ticket and I explained over, and over! This was a half hour right here. And what solutions they did send they don’t read (form letter stais- quo) and did not apply to me. Security product for internet? Product does not work! Company customer services are very poor. I have spent double of what I paid for product in long distance. They now aren’t responding to email or the live chat service that they offer doesn’t work as part of tech problem expressed. There is no way to correct any technical problems with this company. You risk your personal information And Security with this company which (I have heard) is based in Romania. Fronting out of Florida. DO NOT USE THIS AWFUL Horribly Exploitive, Most aggravating, product.

Comments

• Pl
      11th of Mar, 2010

Hello Sir Anthony -- I'm Nicole with BitDefender and we have reviewed your case very completely within the team and have refunded you per your request. I am so sorry that you had this experience, and please do believe me when I say that we are well aware of our support shortcomings and this continues to be a company-wide priority for us. We are in fact headquartered out of Romania with offices in the US, as well as many other countries across the world and are aligning all our support staff in all areas under new guidelines.

Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated, as our quality controller is looking right now into this, the email and the phone conversations that you had, and it will help us improve our service to others in the future.

If you ever have questions about your PC security in the future, please contact us in any of the following ways -

bitsy@bitdefender.com

www.twitter.com/bitsybd

Both of these are monitored closely by the social media department (the team I am on) and I will assist you as quickly as I can.

Thank you!