BitDefender / mac antivirus

1 Romania, United States Review updated:

I bought Mac antivirus from bitdefender online, paid with my credit card, received confirmation email and no download link. The instruction email I received prompted me to register with bitdefender. I did that and still was unable to find a download link. I contacted bitdefender several times through email, received a confirmation email and no follow up with a download link. I am not sure this company has a product to sell. I am sure it does not have a customer service.

Se
Dec 14, 2017

Comments

• 9w
      14th of Dec, 2017

Need Assistance?

Avangate is the authorized vendor of the products you have added to your shopping cart, as well as your contractual partner. Be sure to contact our Customer Support department for more information on online payment related issues, order status, and other transactions.
    For prompt service, please state the order number from your confirmation e-mail as a reference. We will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have concerning the ordering process.

24/7 English phone support (Online payment related issues).

+31 88 000 0008 (International)
    +1 (650) 963-5701 (USA/Canada)

• Da
      20th of Sep, 2018

Be grateful you couldn't download it, because I can't get it off my computer. They wanted remote access to remove it, and I refused. Now they want all my bank information to issue a refund, which is not the main issue. Stay far away from them.

• 9w