Big Lots / ceramic votive holders

Gardena, CA, United States Review updated:

I picked up 3 Ceramic Votive Holders on an endcap facing the entrance to the Rosecrans Ave location in Gardena; the price on the large sign was $5.16. This covered various objects which were turquoise and beach coral themed items. It was near closing time of the store (9:00 pm) and I brought the items (and additional items) to Ashley the cashier for purchase. I asked how much the ceramic pots were because the total sounded a bit higher than expected. She said they were $7.00 each but I stated and pointed to the sign where you can clearly see the price. She said it was suppose to be $5-$16 instead of $5.16 but I quickly responded with retail, you honor the price listed on the signage regardless of a mistake made by the store. She would not adjust the price. I was already interested in purchasing a $150 kitchen cart and/or a $30-$70 greenhouse (the reason for my visit) and was going to come back tomorrow for them but since this poor conduct of customer service received by this individual, I will not be coming back for either. This is unfortunate since I was assisted by 2 other sales floor employees that were very helpful.

Big Lots

Vi
May 16, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      17th of May, 2017

There is absolutely NO law that says a company must honor a price on an honest mistake. You are wrong.