Big Fish Gamesunauthorized charges

Big Fish Games has a game club. It costs $6.99 per month unless you cancel. I have separate accts for my kids and myself. ALL of our game clubs are inactive and have been.
Big Fish has helped themselves into my Paypal acct and has removed game club money for ALL of these accts every single month. One deactivated acct has racked up a bill of $79. These are unauthorized charges.
Apparently I have discovered this is a common illegal practice for Big Fish. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau as well. When people have canceled memberships and inactive accts, you do NOT have permission to take money from me. It is stealing. I will never purchase from this company again and its too bad. I was enjoying games along with my kids for several years. They just lost 5 customers. Thieves.

Ga
Feb 18, 2015

Comments

• Ro
      Mar 23, 2012
    Big Fish Games - Crashing
    Australia

Two games: Twisted Lands ( Bonus Chapter), and Nightmare Adventures: The witches Prison have frozen (crashed?) less than half way through. They are both downloaded onto an iPad 2.

• Ms
      Apr 09, 2015

I have just now realized that they were withdrawing $6.99 from my Paypal account every month since my last (and only) purchase (I don't use my Paypal account very often...). This is a real rip-off, I never agreed to any subscription at the time!!!

• Ms
      Apr 09, 2015
    Big Fish Games - Unauthorized subscription
    Big Fish Games
    Carbondale, IL

I have just now realized that they have been withdrawing $6.99 from my Paypal account every month since my last (and only) purchase (I don't use my Paypal account very often...). This is a real rip-off, I never agreed to any subscription at the time!!!