Big Fish Games — unauthorized charges
Big Fish Games has a game club. It costs $6.99 per month unless you cancel. I have separate accts for my kids and myself. ALL of our game clubs are inactive and have been.
Big Fish has helped themselves into my Paypal acct and has removed game club money for ALL of these accts every single month. One deactivated acct has racked up a bill of $79. These are unauthorized charges.
Apparently I have discovered this is a common illegal practice for Big Fish. I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau as well. When people have canceled memberships and inactive accts, you do NOT have permission to take money from me. It is stealing. I will never purchase from this company again and its too bad. I was enjoying games along with my kids for several years. They just lost 5 customers. Thieves.
More Big Fish Games Complaints & Reviews
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges to paypal account 
- Big Fish Games - unable to buy games! 
- Big Fish Games - won't let me play games I paid for! 
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges - no customer service 
- Big Fish Games - payment practice 
- Big Fish Games - federal judge illegal app in washington
- Big Fish Games - losing my daily bonus twice.
- Big Fish Games - $2.99 "deals" lead to $9.99 charges/other codes don't work
- Big Fish Games - friends
- Big Fish Games - game club