Having problems with Big Fish Games?

Big Fish Games Customer Service Contacts

333 Elliott Ave W Ste 200
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Big Fish Games Customer Service. Initial Big Fish Games complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Big Fish Games above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Big Fish Games. Discuss the issues you have had with Big Fish Games and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Big Fish Games Complaints & Reviews

Jan 29, 2019

Big Fish Games — friends

There is a daily friend bonus so i have always accepted friends however Big Fish is now innundated with new...

Big Fish Gamesbricks of atlantis

Complained officially that my purchased game does not play on my computer and asked for credit for my purchase with no response what so ever over the past months.
This game has downloaded to my computer desktop. I have tried re-installing this game but each time I try to play this game, it is painfully slow...making it impossible to play. I am familiar with and play successfully several other Big Fish Games and do not have this problem. I am surprised that Big Fish Games will not respond to my communications with them and find this to be very unprofessional on their part. In general it is difficult to get assistance on games. I pay for full membership and expect response when I have this kind of problem.

Big Fish Casino — Winnings not paid out

Good day Hopefully you can assist me. 1) On 12Th Oct I won a mini jackpot of 50, 000, 00. I was paid 9, 500...

Middleton

Big Fish Games — rigged gambling site

BIg fosh casino games are rigged to pay high payers that pay thousands of real dollars huge wins and make...

Big Fish Games — $2.99 "deals" lead to $9.99 charges/other codes don't work

Greetings: I will start by saying I love Big Fish games but not their ethics. I came back to Big Fish a...

Big Fish Games — game play

I am a wounded warrior. On a fixed income. I friended this lady name Jen . Later to find out her name i...

Big Fish Gamesstill getting billed after closing account

I am still getting billed after I closed and deleted my old account.
    account number as near as I can tell from my back account:
    [protected]
    account name: chuck messinger
    please stop billing this account

I stopped using it back in 2014 and I am still getting billed and I do not use that account anymore. Plus since I uninstalled it from my PC, and got a new PC, I do not remember any of my info from that account. However, I do have a newer account and the user name is nobras4uu, but I am not using any games that cost money at this time.

Big Fish Games — jackpot magic slots

This game is absolutely ripping people off, people spend hundreds and hundreds of real money for fake chip...

Big Fish Games — inadequate customer support, lack of technical support

See attached email correspondence. It gets confusing but in essence I got stuck on Episode 8.4 of Beyond the...

Big Fish Casino — my gold have been blocked for years!!!

I have been playing Big Fish Casino for almost 9 years. Spending a lot of money to become Vip Tier 11... Big...

Big Fish Gamesall games

If you feel ripped off contact Washington state gamblers commissioner and take there back sides to court many have and this company need to learn a hard lesson ... STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF AND STOP INGNORING THEM ON EMAILS. You will find you can sue them.. do your home work on this company or get a private company to do it for you... some suprises will pop up.

all games

Big Fish Gamesepic diamond

I'm due 126 mil my emails are being ignored I'm in touch with Jeff Karp executive of big fish games personal messages sent... Tate on customer service is ignoring my emails I'm fuming... I've paid now I want what I've paid for due now is 126 mil.. I'm saving and sending all corressponance to Jeff karp also.. so the quicker this matter is solved better for all.. and I'm in contact with Washington gamblers commission to... as this will have to go to next level if the right thing isn't sorted today.. receipts have been sent but ignored.. so I've paid now I want this adding to my account 126 mil owed onto my player is number [protected] thankyou..

Big Fish Gameslosing my daily bonus twice.

I have been playing gummy drop for over a year. I have been playing everyday on my tablet. I get my daily bonus everyday. Some days I can only play one game so I can receive my daily bonus because of my schedule. twice know I have lost my daily bonus and had to start over to day one. I was up to over 200 + days. I feel this is not right. I should not have lost my bonus and start all over to day one. I feel that you should give me my bonus back. I would of been over 400 days. I would like to know why am I loosing my bonus and have to start over to day one.

Big Fish Games — jackpot magic slots

I am pretty new to a club, my number is Gorgi, [protected]. I want to complain about how I have issues with the...

Big Fish Gamescustomer service inept — sending dead link to reach them in email

Their customer support will not or cannot help their customers if there is a problem. I brought many games and enjoyed them. I changed my sign in information but for some reason it does not work. I contacted customer support for help like their website asked their customers to do. The problem with trying to contact customer support is you can't reply back to the email. You have to talk inside a link in their email. The problem was the link was dead and they kept sending me the same email, which of course was no help. I can't shop there no more by creating another account because if I need help there is no way to get it. This experience made me see the company in a new light.

customer service inept — sending dead link to reach them in email

RESOLVED

Really, I'm not sure. I wrote some complaints on boards and email them, a lot. I got an email from a person in my country that reset my account. I'm grateful. I got the email right when I was going to choose another company to buy those types of games. I will do my best to not be in this situation again--I learned. LOL

Big Fish Games — cooking craze

Hello I would like to make a complaint about your game Cooking craze The game keeps cutting off in the middle...

Big Fish Games — customer no service

I use to play Big Fish games a lot. Then I did not play for a couple of years and decided to sign back up...

Big Fish Gamesyard sale hidden treasures sunnyville

every time i try to open this game it tells me i need to update my computer to be compatible with the game. it says i need windows 98 when in reality my computer is upgraded past that. i have even tried to go onto a different account and buy it all over again, yet it yields the same result. i am very unhappy as this has been my favourite game since '09 and i haven't been able to play since. if you could fix your problem because this has been going on for years, i would appreciate it.

Big Fish Games — beware. they are scammers!

Buyer, beware. This website is a total scam. I fell for this as well and I regret I hadn't read the review...

Big Fish Gamesnot getting credit for chips

On 10/26/17 around 3:00pm I was playing Zombie Prom. I was in the middle of an outbreak and hit a Big Win. On the screen it showed I won 1, 200, 000 however I was only credited with 120, 000. This is not the first time I have not been credited with the full amount of chips that it showed I won; however this is the largest one. I would appreciate this to be corrected please.