Big Fish Games — unable to buy games!
I joined the Big Fish Games "Game Club" in which I purchased 6 game credits for $7.99 each. My bank account would be charged $7.99 each month. This entitled me to purchase 6 games over the next 6 months at this reduced price. The first 4 games I purchased and downloaded were handled easily. Then the fun started.
I have spend the last 4 weeks and endless emails trying to get my last 2 games. I access the website, sign in to my account, go to my shopping cart which shows the game credits applied, and hit "Checkout". I am then sent back to the sign in screen, where I sign in, go to my cart, hit "Checkout" and the loop starts again, and again, etc. etc.
They have had me delete my History, delete my Temp files, check my SSL, add them as a Trusted Website, wanted me to download Mozilla Firefox... everything but fix my problem. They keep saying it's in my computer, when I believe it's in their website!
I have begged them to please just apply my 2 remaining credits and email my codes so my nieces can play their games, but have gotten nowhere. I am extremely upset and hope to post this complaint everywhere humanly possible.
A lovell's Response · Jun 27, 2018
The www.bigfishgames.com site is very slow and when games are purchased online they do not download. This is a fraud
More Big Fish Games Complaints & Reviews
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges to paypal account 
- Big Fish Games - won't let me play games I paid for! 
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges - no customer service 
- Big Fish Games - payment practice 
- Big Fish Games - unauthorised debit 
- Big Fish Games - federal judge illegal app in washington
- Big Fish Games - losing my daily bonus twice.
- Big Fish Games - $2.99 "deals" lead to $9.99 charges/other codes don't work
- Big Fish Games - friends
- Big Fish Games - game club