Bharti Airtel / unexpected bill

Hello Sir/Mam

This is regarding a current bill for my airtel no [protected], which I am using since March 2015 and my average bill from the past two years is around Rs.300-Rs.400. As per my 275CUG Plan, I am getting 1500 minutes (local+Std+Roaming), 600(Local+National SMS) free every month and regarding Internet, i have got a surprise gift pack of 3G/4G data from Airtel only (which i have received through SMS confirmation from Airtel).

Also, for cross verification, i have confirmed all these details from your customer care agent on 15th October, 2017 and he clearly told me the same package with all the above details in my plan and also confirmed the same.

Unexpectedly I have got a bill of Rs 7917.75, whereas my credit limit is just Rs.3600/-. As I knew that credit limit is to stop the further loss of customer. So once when the bill reached its credit limit, it should get disconnect or else network operator intimate to the customer of crossing the credit limit. If my credit limit is of Rs 3600, then how come you are not sending any warning message to me when my usage is above that? So the use of the credit limit is absolutely waste.

This mistake from your side is shocking for me as I am not expecting this kind of behavior from airtel atleast. This is not the way that you are loosing your old customer which is with you from more than 2.5 years.

Please look into the matter on an urgent basis.

I hope you can understand my pain. Please take an immediate action else I will go to Consumer Court and forcefully I have to take some strict actions.

So, please treat this as a complaint and I am not going to pay this high bill amount .Please check my last 2.5 years bill history. This bill is really surprising for me.

Regards