Bharti Airtel / unethical behaviour - misusing customer data
Airtel pushes customers using Smartphone to use "MyAirtelapp" to check on the mobile plans, data plans and pay bills etc. It is believed that "Airtel Payment" through "Airtel Payments Bank" is only for making payments, and Airtel doesn't have any authority to create any Savings Bank Account on its own.
If correct, recently UIDAI banned Airtel from misusing customer information in opening such accounts.
If such savings bank account is created, Airtel need to pay interest as per law for any savings bank account.
More Bharti Airtel Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Airtel - for massage not out last one year
- Airtel Secure - airtel secure
- Bharti Airtel - mobile tower installation fraud
- Bharti Airtel - faulty sim cards
- Airtel India - mobile service issue.. fraud in bills