betway / fraud / scam

Just want to give anyone here a heads up on this site..

Put £200 in as deposit, playing the slots and won around £900

Tried to withdrawer and found I was not allowed and couldn't as had £170 bonus that I had to spend first before you take your winnings.

Here's the catch: you cant just spend the 170 as that does not work, for every couple of hundred pounds you spend it then takes £ 10 off the bonus

I think in all I had to spend thousands to use up the 170. And you just know what happened ... you have well over £1000 that you cant touch in winnings but as soon as your bonus gets anywhere near to being used up you simply stop winning.

I spoke to Eddie to get the "you should of read the terms and conditions" which yes I should but if you win on a gamble you should be able to drawer out. The site is shamefull - please beware

Th
Mar 21, 2013

More betway Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• As
      28th of Nov, 2014

Betway is operating illegally. Fact. I deposited and 3 bets were placed using my money without my consent using my money...I email them and they refuse to take responsibility for faulty software! I deposit again and put a couple I betsbon which return £500, so I withdraw. 5 days later I've not received my withdrawal so I contact betway again and again they completely refuse to take responsibility or help me. I've now had £650 stolen from me by betway...the. Then I notice money was disappearing from my bank account and being deposited in betway and placed on ridiculous bets...nobody know my details apart from betway and myself so betway have compromised my details and have been siphoning money from my account. Terrible terrible website to use and they act outside of the law

• Sh
      19th of May, 2018

Rogues betway. The worst experience. Betway have closed my account without any information to me which had 1300 euros of my money to be paid by them. Betway stopped responding my emails ( around 20) and then suddenly one day without any prior information just closed account. I am neither able to login nor contact any betway personnel with no account of mine. The biggest fraud betting ever.

1st of Oct, 2018

I just bet for Defensa y Justicia win (0-1) for first half against Godoy Cruz. Though the result after first half was (0-1) against Godoy Cruz. Betway refuse to pay my returns indicating that the score was draw after first half... Please be careful BETWAY is fraud.

• Go
      4th of Oct, 2018

betway have done the same to me closed my account and are still not returning my winnings every option i give them to pay me is a excuse not to pay me . very bad experience with betway put phone down on me so many times for asking qustions as to why you have kept my winning bets x 3 on football ? this can not be right !!!

• Do
      19th of Oct, 2018

I am Donkeysan on Betway.
    Betway will ask more and more IDs to proceed withdrawal.

Once they said,
    We cannot pay withdrawals to third parties for the safety of betway and our customers.
    Once they said,
    You need the proof for the ownership of Ecocard .

Please do not use this website.
    You will lose your money not because of you luck, but of Betway.

• Go
      19th of Nov, 2018

Please don't deposit in betway if you are winning continuously they will block and restrict u to bet max 28$

Don't play betway play bet365 and Betfair