Better Homes and Gardens / never received nor ordered subscriptions

1 10917 Lancelot CtLittle Rock, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 501-568-6006

I received no subscriptions from Better Homes and Gardens, for some reason they keep sending a bill to me I never ordered any magazines, I did send a note back to them in the past 3-4 months for this very thing, and now they still send a bill stating my account is past due and to restore my account to good standing I should pay $22.00. Once again I have never received nor want any of their magazines . I don’t know if this is a case of identity theft or harassment. I will save this letter for future references.

Charles Scales

Ch

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Nov, 2008

I have made several attemps to reach Bhg to let them know
    that I would like to cancel my subscription. I have really
    enjoyed the magazine but I need to cancel. Hopefully someone
    can help me with this problem.

Thanks,
    Shirley Canter

• Je
      12th of Apr, 2009

hi my name is jennifer im contact u because i need to know who do i contact in regards to the bed set i bought from walmart that was made by better homes and garden i bought it about a month ago i wash it the way it says to but for some reason why every thing in it is seperating and i paid 100 dollars for this i want to know what i can do so can some one contact me 585-413-1141 my email is sciost@yahoo.com

• Sm
      28th of Sep, 2009

This same thing happened to me. Apparently Better Homes and Gardens is trying to steal cash to avoid bankruptcy by setting up false orders and billing folks in hopes that because it's only $22 they'll just pay up.

How do you know they are now a scam company? Because they hide their phone number on their website—a sure sign of a scam company.

I won't be "just paying up." Not me. As far as I'm concerned. BH&G is on my s---list never to be dealt with in any way again. I'll take them to small claims if they try to affect my credit in anyway as I will know the minute that they try thanks to my credit watching program.

The Small Businessman.

• Ed
      28th of Oct, 2009

I'm having the same problem with BHG.I have tried numerous ways to tell them I didn't order nor intend to pay for it. I have never received an issue, but get a bill.

20th of Feb, 2010

I was looking through old magazines and found a 2007 Mexican food special that is exactly the same as the 2010 issue. This is a rip off... I went online and there is no way to contact them...

• Be
      22nd of Apr, 2016

I have received the second notice regarding a Family Circle book that I didn't order. I presume that it's a cookbook. It's definitely a book. I sent a note after getting the first request for payment of $39.87 that I had sent the book back unopened, but I received the second notice yesterday for immediate payment. Please straighten this bill out and NEVER SEND ME ANOTHER BOOK!!

Account number: 10015383804
    Bettye Jean Abram

• Be
      22nd of Apr, 2016

I can't say that the result of my complaint will be helpful as I just made it. I am, however, very upset about this bill. I hope that this issue will be corrected without further harassment.