[Resolved] Bethea Jenner / Have not received the product it is almost a month now

1 167 Cherry Street PMB 292Milford, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 203-825-3199

Bethea Jenner
to me

show details Oct 22

Dear Vijay,

I am glad that you have asked for Sacred Scarab Pendant. This is just a quick note to thank you for ordering and to let you know that it will be sent out shortly. As soon as it is in the mail, I will send another note to let you know.

Your friend,
To see image, click on: 'Show HTML graphics' at end of email

P.S. -- If you have any questions about your order, please call [protected].

I had placed this order on Oct 22 2008 and I was informed by one of Bethea's assistants that I would receive the product in sometime as it was an international order.

this is the mail that I received from Rochelle on Nov 4 2008;

rochelle@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com
to me

show details Nov 4

Dear Friend,

Thank you for writing. Unfortunately, shipping takes about 7-10 business days. Please allow that much time. If you don't receive it within that time frame, then let us know.

Sincerely,
Bethea's Assistant

However after that I have tried asking for details about the shipping there is no response for the mail today being Nov 18 2008 and I believe this is fraud and I want my money back it was almost 110$ that I had to pay for the Scarab Pendant. I wish to either receive the product soon or I want a full refund as this is FRAUD AND THIS IS LIKE YOU ROBBING MONEY FROM ME AND NOT GIVING THE PRODUCT AS WELL. I need immediate action taken against this or else I will have to log a complaint in a the consumer forum. I have also tried calling on the number given however it always reaches the Voicemail.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay
+[protected]

• Resolution statement

• Hi Everyone

Thank you for your posts. Particular thanks to those who have posted regarding their products and purchases. We try to resolve all customer service issues promptly. To expedite the process please also email bejenner@betheajenner.com with details of your purchase and we can look into the matter for you. Thank you again, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Bethea Customer Service

• Dear Friends

Many of you have posted your customer service queries on this board. We would like to thank you for this opportunity to respond and look into every complaint. Please note the quickest ways to get in touch with us:

Email Addresses: bejenner@betheajenner.com, forbethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

Post Address: Bethea Jenner, PMB 292, 167 Cherry St, Milford, CT 06460-3400

Telephone No: (203) 672-0089

Please include all details of your purchase when you email or call. We try to resolve all customer service issues as quickly as possible. Thank you.

Bethea Customer Service

Vi

Comments

• Ed
      3rd of Dec, 2008

Bethea Jenner can be reached at 122 Lyndhurst Road, London, N22 5AT in the UK which is her real address instead of the one she uses as a PO box in New York.

• Sh
      16th of Apr, 2009

I don't live in USA. I have recieved items from Bethea.She is not fraud.this is true that it takes long time like 18-20 days for international shipping. The 1st time i ordered an item took 20-25 days and i was like "oh my god what i have done, how could on the earth i gave her my cc inf"and the next day i recieved the item and i was ashamed of myself. Well i didnt want the item as it was too late i called her cus ser and believe me they put the money back in my acc.I haven't used the item so i am unable to tell you it works or not but believe me whenever i call her cus ser and i leave my ph#they call me back, so don't worry abt that just call her cus ser and they will call you bck
    '

• La
      23rd of Aug, 2009

I have tried to reach Bethea via her e-mail, but to no avail, it just won't go thru. I ordered Lady Dragonfly on June 28, 2009. I received one e-mail from Bethea letting me know that they received my order and the $6.95 I sent for S&H. However, there was no mention of when I would receive the Lady Dragonfly Pendant. It is now Aug 23, 2009 and I have not heard from anyone. I would like to receive and take a look at the Lady Dragonfly Pendant to see if I would even be interested in keeping the item. So Bethea, if you read this item, please respond to e-mail: bj1935@yahoo.com. ASAP!!! By the way, I tried to call the telephone number and was informed it would cost me $9.00 per min.
    This is redicules!!! The phone call should be free. What does she think we are millionaires???????

29th of Aug, 2009

Hi
    I was thinkong about ordering one of the items to see if they really work however iam not sure now. did you ever get your item? did it work? did you ever get her hone number or her real address?
    curious

• Ne
      7th of Apr, 2013

Very Interesting...she lives in London and provides a CONNECTICUT address and phone number as her contact information...!!! In my opinion, anyone who sends out as many emails as she does with offers of jewelry, trinkets, etc. that can bring you GOOD FORTUNE is a saleswoman, NOT an astrologer psychic!! Have any of her "Lucky Numbers" ever worked for anyone else??? If someone is lucky, they don't need trinkets to bring the luck "locked within them" out. Gee...if I were to believe her, I should be the luckiest person wailking...LOL!!!

• Th
      23rd of Apr, 2013

I am puzzled by many comments contained within.
    Where is the dispute?
    ANYONE claiming to be psychic can be in only one, or both, of two states.

1) A CON ARTIST.

2) MENTALLY UNWELL.

What is the point of discussion with someone who falls into either category?

Join the campaign to rid the world of these thieves by requesting your member of parliament (or rep) table a motion to change the ambiguous laws which permit (actually condone) them to steal from the feeble-minded and vulnerable!

• La
      20th of Oct, 2015

I took another chance...I know I made a poor choice...Well, I receive a letter from Beathea stating she is going to charge my card for the first payment etc...and telling me to enjoy my "Universal Protector"...well the envelope the letter and Universal Protector came in was a business envelope...THAT WAS HALF WAY RIPPED OPEN!!! NO UNIVERSAL PROTECTOR ENCLOSED. JUST A NICE LETTER STATING THAT MY CREDIT CARD IS GOING TO BE DEBITED. WTH?!!! I sent an email and no response. I am soooooo angry with her.