[Resolved] Bestcanvas.com — after 4 weeks, I hadn't received my order
I ordered 3 canvases for $208. After 4 weeks, I hadn't received it. Since that time I have called them, over 15 times. The answered twice giving me excuses and even tracking numbers for the shipment, that hadn't even been processed. When I went to track the shipments with the tracking number I was given, the site said it was only initiated (that was March 13th) and never shows that it was actually shipped. I have cancelled my order online and there is no response. My credit card company (who I called to reverse the charges) actually said that the merchant told them it had been shippped! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM this company. I can't believe that they are in business, it is a big scam. The two times I actually talked to someone, she told me she was the shipping department AND the customer service department. No wonder no one answers the phone. Don't even go there!!!
Bestcanvas.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Bestcanvas.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - beware 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - my best advice to anyone thinking about this place is - stay away 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - horrible quality canvas transfer 
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - the price is good but they are cowboys for sure
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas.com - count me in with the other ripped off, angry people who were scammed by a pretty website
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas. CA - avoid this website at all costs
- Bestcanvas - canvas print
- Bestcanvas - returning
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - incorrect printing format of canvas and poor customer service
- [Resolved] Bestcanvas - misleading; poor quality