Bestbuy Rewards Mastercard / fraudulent banking practice

1 po box 88000Baltimore, MD, United States
Phone: 18004194959

Waited 6 weeks for the card and / or statement. Never received either. Called best buy to get phone # for information. Found out I was being charged a late fee as well as supposedly getting paperless statement. Tried to explain I had no card thus no account number to reference. Refused to give me number and tried to charge me to make a full payment by phone and close the account. Finally got them to waive late fee and phone charges top pay account and close it. A week later called to inquire why payment hadnt posted to my checking acct. And new fee of $ 5.99 had been posted. Still received no letter confirming closed acct. Waived fee told me I had a zero bal. A few days later collections started calling never leave a message but call 5x a day. I call and inform them pmt. Had been made but lo and behold they have the wrong acct. # for my checking acct. And ar charging another $35 dollars for returned ck fee. Finally yelling I get fees waived and reprocess pmt. Waiting to see if they get it right.