Best Western Maritime Innunethical pool behaviour complaint

D Mar 07, 2017

My fiancé and I spent the weekend at the Best Western Maritime Inn in Sturgeon Bay, Wi on 3/3/17-3/4/17 room 129. We made a complaint that an adult had blew her nose in the pool along side her significant other of which did or said nothing. We brought this very gross, inconsiderate behavior to a staff employee asking if the pool could get evacuated to be shocked, she stated "No", I'm like really! Now mind you this is at between 9-10pm the pool closes at 11pm; the employee says "you can leave". Where were we suppose to find another motel at this time on a Friday night, not to mention most motels in the area were booked for the weekend (kids sports, etc.)? The hot tub jets were also not working at all over the weekend, this should have been posted on their website. We booked and paid extra for these amenities of which neither did we use due to the reasons explained above.

We felt we should have been refunded or at least offered our stay at a lower rate in which neither was offered for these unforeseen mishaps.

Deanna McFarland &
Bob Aguero

Best Western Maritime Inn

• Updated by Deanna McFarland · Mar 07, 2017

Not acceptable, your management & corporate skills needs some serious reviewing. The pool water was so disgustedly dirty you can't tell me that it gets cleaning daily, same goes with the non-working hot tub disgusting dirty water even though the jets were not working they allowed people to use it. As long as I have your attention the cleaning services was just as bad didn't empty garbage nor take away dirty dishes. Yes a refund would of been nice!