Best Buy — warranty
I purchased a laptop power bar warranty, and the payments exceeded the number of payments. I have documents to prove that. The strange thing is that I was being charged by geek squad not Best Buy for the payments. And I have been trying for a very long time to deal with this but with no success.
I have been to Seattle twice and visited other Best Buy stores for help but non of them could help. Their advice is for me to go to Issaqua for help. But I just couldn't go that far because I was always there on business, I didn't have much time at my disposal.
Can anyone help me solve this issue please? I am fustrated with the running around between Canada and the US, with every one directing me to a dead end.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke