Best Buy — my refund is still missing!
I have ordered a laptop from them and they said it'll be here within max 7 days, but it did not arrive. I gave them one extra week because I didn't want to be too pushy and annoying. After 15 days of waiting I called Best Buy and was told that my order was cancelled because it was no longer available.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Minneapolis, MN
I asked about the money and they said that refund was processed the same day as my order got cancelled. Then I called my bank and asked them to check my bank statement and there was still no money. Gave them one more week and demanded some explanation. They claimed that was not their responsibility and if I had questions I should have contacted my bank.
My refund is still missing and I have no idea what to do. This whole thing seems like a scam!
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - headphones
- Best Buy Canada - No response to my e-mail
- Best Buy - laptop held hostage by the geek squad
- Best Buy - defective products - won't replace
- Best Buy - I swear geek squad is a joke