Best Buy / payments
I overlooked sending my Beat Buy monthly payment, so I went to a Best Buy to make my payment to avoid being late. Only I was informed that Best Buy no longer takes payments at the store. Imagine that, an electronics store that is not capable of processing a payment at the sore. I was told that I could either make it online but it would not be posted for several days and a late charge of $39.00 would be added to my account it if didn't get processed before the due date on my statement or over the phone where I would be charged a processing fee of $15.00. This is a nothing but a SCAM! Target will now supply all of my electronic needs and by the way, you can pay your bill at the store.
More Best Buy Complaints & Reviews
- Best Buy - Return Policy - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday! 
- Best Buy - unacceptable repair and customer service 
- Best Buy - best buy won't replace or credit a defective product 
- Best Buy Canada - customer service (or lack there of) 
- Best Buy - will not answer their phone! 
- Best Buy - issues at the store on multiple levels
- Best Buy - no refund issued on a cancelled order
- Best Buy - customer service damaged products
- Best Buy - samsung soundbar refund request!
- Best Buy - poor customer service.