Bensons for Beds / deep ruts mattress after 1 year
I am appalled by Bensons for Beds recent decision that the huge dips in our mattress is due to ‘normal wear and tear’. The mattress inspector said as much, but what he bascially admitted was that it was normal wear and tear because it is a pretty terrible mattress of poor quality and design - despite being £1, 000. He said Bensons never consider paying out in such circumstances. It basically seems it just a stalling atactic to make it look like they consider your case, when in reality they have no intention of doing so.
Their letter is quite frankly hilarious. The idea that it is “normal” for a £1, 000 mattress to have two deep ruts after a year of use is scandalous. And the line “the more it is used, the quicker it will reach the end of its lifecycle” is particularly ridiculous – like most people we sleep in our bed once a night – no more, no less. And we are not exactly big people!!! I weight 10 stone, my wife just 8!
We are considering our options as regards next steps. But the very minimum, I look forward to doing my best to disparage their brand on every social media outlet at my disposal. Please help me do so!
More Bensons for Beds Complaints & Reviews
- Sleep to live mattress from Bensons Beds - mattress is rubbish 
- Bensons for Beds - avoid this costly and frustrating company! 
- Bensons for Beds - poor customer service & broken promises 
- Bensons for Beds - bensons for beds scam
- Bensons for Beds - disgraceful customer service 
- Bensons for Beds - igel mattress
- Bensons for Beds - bed delivery late and incomplete
- Bensons for Beds - delivery and subsequent refund
- Bensons for Beds - purchase of bed
- Bensons for Beds - expensive mattress started sinking after six months