Bella Brite / scam

1 London, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

So i went to go pay for something with my credit card when it didnt work.. so i checked my banking online only to find out that i was charged 89 effin dollars for this stupid bella brite s**t!!! I had ONLY ordered the 1.00 free trial thing. so when the package came.. like a MONTH after i ordered it, it had the free trial and a regular monthly order in the SAME BOX!!!
Now, i am a student, and am very.. money tight right now so this 89.00 that i had to pay on my visa.. is now stopping me from finishing my christmas shopping for fuk sakes!!

So i called the bella brite company at [protected]... and complained.
they gave me the option of returning the package (while paying return shipping myself) and they would then refund 75.00 OR i could cancel my account, keep the package, and they will refund 45.00 on my credit card in 24 hours.
Well.. needless to say, i live in Canada... so to ship it back will cost somewhere around 30-40.00 to begin with.. so i took the 45.00 refund.

FUTURE REFERENCE: DO NOT ORDER BELLA BRITE! IT IS A SCAM! and the product isnt that good anyways.

Comments

• Ve
      11th of Dec, 2008

Company is a scam. This online ripoff company markets products Ivory White Bella Brite (same product), Eyepothesis, Ultimate facial, Bella Clear. All ship from the same warehouse at 6205 lookout road. If asked they will tell you "many companies ship from there' but only one company is in charge called convertis llc. Company is in such trouble with BBB and AG has had to stop shipping within Colorado. If you report them, not just threat to report them to BBB and Attorney General they will refund the money they took from you. Don't fall for free gas scam either...if you are offered gas rebate or partial refund they are still within timeframe that you can get full refund. Gas rebate is a monthly coupon that has to be sent in for 10$ at a time...Please report this company to the BBB and AG so that they cannot profit from their cheesy marketing scams.

• Cr
      18th of Jun, 2010

this product/company is a scam! these people should all be fired and never be able to have a company like this. i cancelled my order and now i have to pay to send an unopened box i havent even touched! what a crock! its suppose to be a free trial and its not! they dont tell you the truth about anything and i was lucky to be able to cancell the order!

• Si
      18th of Oct, 2010

I answered to a free trial with a charge of 4.95$ and had to cancel within 10 days which I could not achieve. Now they charged me twice 82.75$ and 87.68$. This is a total scam since it's impossible to cancel and I never authorized those payments!

• Zn
      11th of Dec, 2010

I just looked up their address and apparently it's company that does multiple scams!

• Br
      1st of May, 2011

My husband was filling out a shop at home survey, and told he would recieve a $1000 Walmart card. (whuich NEVER happened) . He was given the choice of several businesses and told he needed to do business with two of them. He chose Bella Brite because they offered a free sample with $1.00 for shipping. He gave a debit card number for the shipping. The next we knew, Bella Brite put a pending charge on our card of $78.41!!! My husband called and cancelled, and that very day the pending charge was posted!! Thinking it was a mistake, he called Bella Brite so the money would be returned. We are both disabled, and on fixed income, and this money was for food. The first woman he spoke to was very rude, and he asked to speak with a supervisor. He doubts that he spoke to a supervisor, but she was also very rude. He was told that if he returned the two small packages he recieved, he would get $60 back!! So this was a SCAM!!! There was never a free sample with $1.00 shipping, it was only a ruse to get a credit card to charge $78.41!!! This company needs to be shut down. They are a scam!!! We looked at the Better Business Bureau rating, too late I might add. Bella Brite has an 'F'!! I GUESS IN THIS DAY AND AGE EVERY COMPANY MUST BE CHECKED OUT!!! Why is Bella Brite allowed to SCAM people like this? We found complaints all the way back to 2008!!!

• Qu
      18th of Apr, 2012

BELLA BRITE SHOULD TAKE THE LOSS FOR SENDING YOU SOMETHING YOU DIDNT ORDER. THEY ARE JUST A CO. TRYING TO GET AHEAD. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM...

• Er
      9th of Jul, 2012

Returned my product because it absolutely sucked! They still had the nerve to charge my bank account over $78!! I know the product was shipped there on time, I know because I had to pay for the return shipping as well! Bella Brite is a SCAM and they stole my money! What is more comical, is that when I cancelled the product they begged me to buy it from them for $50, then $40, then $30, then $19.99. Where do they get $78 from when you just offered it to me for $20?